Friday, August 12, 2005

This one is for you dad!

Dear Daddy, Since you are about to start school on Sunday I wanted to write you a letter to tell you how much I love you! It has only been 20 months since I first met you, but you are definitely one of the two most important people in my life! I am so glad that you got to stay home with me for 18 months while mommy worked! I had so much fun playing with you and reading stories with you! I always knew you were there to take care of me - and you were! Things are different now and you'll be gone during the day and mommy will be home, but I won't forget all the fun times we had! I'll wait anxiously everyday for you to come home to see me! You are the best daddy in the world! I know you'll do good in school, I see you working hard all the time! I love you! Love, Bella

Well, we're home from Dallas, we had a great trip! Isabella got sick the last night, not alot of symptoms, but she's been having a fever off and on. I thought it was gone for good yesterday but it came back at 4am this morning. So we gave her Tylenol and sent her back to bed, so far this morning she's been fine, but the last 2 fevers spiked 12 hours apart so I am still holding my breath.
Not much to write today other than we are all really excited for Anthony to start law school, we've talked about it so long it is hard to believe it is finally a reality. I'll keep this short because I've got alot to do around the house today to catch up from our trip. If Isabella is feeling better we're taking her to a minor league baseball game tonight. That all depends if the fever ever returns, we're praying it won't.
Have a great weekend!

~Jen

No comments: