This was too cute! While Natalie was laying in her light bed Isabella would go and get books from her room and sit and pretend to read to her little sister!
On Monday night we finally put up the crib, as usual when tools are out Isabella loves to think she's helping out!

Here is the finished product, mom made all the pillows and the quilt, I think they turned out great! If you can't tell the girl's room is a Mickey Mouse theme.

Last but not least, this shows a bit of Isabella's jealousy towards the baby. This is the baby's boppy pillow that she often sits in during the day, Bella has become a bit attached and here she is trying to put her baby doll to sleep using the pillow.



4 comments:
Natalie just looks so perfect and beautiful! I am glad you can hold her now! Looks like everyone is enjoying having a new little one in the home!
Jaundice is no fun. All three of my kids had it. It is nice when they are out of the bed. The ones that I had to use were like a tanning bed. I have never seen one like you had. Looks much nicer. It is good to see Isabella taking such an interest in her sister. It is fun to have a couple so close together. Good luck.
Love,
Malinda
One more thing. Does anyone else in you family have a blog? If so, I would love to see how everyone else is doing.
Malinda,
Sorry, I am the only blogger in my family! I wish they did too! Did you hear that Steve just recently got married this summer? And as you can tell from my blog my sister, Jeri, lives about a mile from me, I think I even posted a picture of her youngest a few weeks ago. I'll see if I can post a picture of some of my family soon.
I love these blogs. I check them way too often, I think I am addicted!
Jen
Post a Comment