Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A few pictures from a big weekend...

Here is a picture from Isabella's birthday party. We invited some friends, in all there were 8 little kids running around! Boy was it wild! But Isabella had a blast, I just can't believe she's 2!

Here she is posing in her new Cinderella dress-up dress. I think we may have to have a little talk about modesty!


Natalie was blessed this weekend at church. I got some really cute pictures of her all dressed up in her pretty dress. I think this one is really sweet.


At first I didn't think I got a good picture with this one but when I downloaded it to the PC I realized it almost looks like they're having a conversation and that Isabella is teaching Natalie to pray. Bella was kneeling next to her and b/c I told her to kneel she instantly began to fold her arms and then she said, "and close my eyes" because she knows she's supposed to do that when you pray.


One more of Natalie under the Christmas tree in her pretty dress. Its like she is a beautifully packaged gift - and she is!

2 comments:

Seable Family said...

Those pictures under the tree are darling. You have such cute girls!

Sarah said...

beautiful pictures! aren't you so glad you got that digital camera?