Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More summer days....LOTS of pictures!


The zoo is having a butterfly exhibit. It is really neat, I'd been to one like it in Dallas at the state fair a few years back. You go into a room that is completely closed off from the outside and there are hundreds of butterflies just flying freely around. All different kinds. You can try to hold them (without force) and they sometimes will land on you. Both girls had a butterfly land on them, but unfortunately mommy's camera reflexes weren't fast enough. One landed on Bella's hair and one on Natalie's shoulder.


Here is Bella trying to get a butterfly to step on to her hand.


I got alot of really neat pictures like this.


When we visited the Giraffes one got REALLY close! We thought it was pretty cool.


I didn't get any picture of Natalie at the zoo, so I had to put one in from later in the day.


No comments: