Monday, July 31, 2006

5 More Days To Go!!! (Lots of pictures - again)


Well, I got a few pictures from Anthony's trip so I thought I would share. I'm hoping for a few more pictures before he gets back of his weekend in Paris and his drive through the Alps. I'll share them when I get them. This is a Russian church in Geneva....isn't it cool looking?!


Apparently this is a famous fountain in Geneva. I say apparently b/c I didn't know there was a famous fountain there - but now I do! I'll have to get more info on it when Anthony gets home....in 5 more days!!!


Here is Anthony outside of CERN - see last post to figure out just what that is.


While in Texas we took a little drive to East Texas for Anthony's grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party. Here they are with all their great-grandchildren.


This is from last week when we were swimming one day. Isabella found 2 balls and put them in her shirt and ran up to be and said, "Look! My bobbies!" I didn't spell that wrong, she really said BOBBIES! It was hilarious. We had to take a picture.


At the same time Bella was being silly, Natalie was being sweet and trying to smell grandma's hybiscus flowers. She's such a sweet little girls!

P.S. I promised someone a link to my sister's new blog. Here it is:

http://thefivecrandalls.blogspot.com/

For some reason I can't figure out how to add links to the side, I'll figure that out when Anthony gets home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the boobie picture...priceless!

Natalie said...

Jen-
Hooray for naming your daughter Natalie. It's a gorgeous name and she'll be grateful she has it. ;) It was so cool to hear from you! Thanks for contacting me. I must admit, I'm jealous of your husband for going to Switzerland; that is my dream vacation. I'm excited to hear about your updates. Have a great week!