
Some of our friends eating lunch! I think there were about 25 people who came to celebrate her birthday with us. We all ate lunch together, had cupcakes, opened presents and then everyone kind of separated and did their own thing at the zoo. I think, and hope, that everyone had a great time. It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day!

When we came through the gate at the zoo (for the 2nd time) the lady mentioned how cute she was, so I told her it was her birthday and she asked me to wait a minute - when she came back she had this cute little headband for her as a gift!

Natalie's first BIG carousel ride. She liked it until it started moving!
I think that Natalie had a good birthday. I am hoping we tuckered her out well and she'll sleep good tonight. We spent over 2 hours at the zoo and then met daddy for dinner. After dinner we made one last birthday stop at Grandma's. We had a great day!
Bella had so much fun this weekend and today with Natalie's birthday that all she can talk about is her birthday. It is 2 1/2 months away - so I've got that time to plan and make hers just as special!
Bella had so much fun this weekend and today with Natalie's birthday that all she can talk about is her birthday. It is 2 1/2 months away - so I've got that time to plan and make hers just as special!




1 comment:
What a great idea to have a party at the zoo. I'll have to keep that in mind for the future, except it's probably too stinking hot to have an outside party at the end of July here! Maybe all Ben's parties will be pool parties once he's old enough. Anyway, looks like a lot of fun, and now you have another party to start planning already. The fun never ends with 2 little princesses, I guess!
Post a Comment