Thursday, September 21, 2006

This weekend we celebrate...

...and Monday we cry! Why you ask? Because our baby is turning 1 year old! Yes, that is exciting in some ways but both Anthony and I are feeling a bit sad that our babies are growing up. This weekend we can celebrate because she won't really be 1 yet, but Monday is the day - and I think we both might cry. And what's next? Well, in just 3 short months our 2 year old becomes a 3 year old...seeing our girls grow is really bitter sweet. I love to see the new things they're grasping, but am saddened at how quickly it is passing by! Oh, if only I could stop time, just for a little while!
Here is a comparison of Natalie at 2 weeks and Natalie at 12 months.

What happened to my baby!!!!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

They are growing up too fast! Mine included. She's so precious - what a cute outfit! Enjoy all the partying this weekend...Happy Birthday Natalie!

Lacey* said...

I love that first picture of her! How come I haven't seen that before?