Sunday, October 01, 2006

Saying Good-bye to Our Cousins/Friends


Bella and Nicole


Nicole and Natie


Jeremy and Bella


Jeremy and Natie


Natie and Max

Well, yesterday was the day....Jeri and her family left for Houston, Texas. We are very sad that they are gone, but are extremely glad we got to live close for the past 18 months! If any of you are interested in their blog you can find it here. I am sure it will take a week or two before Jeri starts posting again, but I think I promised the link a while back.

I decided to go ahead and post these pictures today instead of waiting for my Wednesday post because now my brother Steve and his wife Crystal are here, by Wednesday we'll have all sorts of new pictures to share!

Have a great week!

Jen

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't believe how grown up Jeremy and Nicole are!!! I remember when Nicole was born! Sorry to hear they're leaving but that just means you'll have more reason to come to Texas.

-Laura- said...

I love cousin pictures! I love taking them with Janelle and her cousins, and I love looking back through my scrapbook and finding the photos with my cousins. That is so fun that you could live so close to them for a little while. Sorry you had to see them go!

Brianne said...

That stinks to have to say good-bye to such good friends, especially when they're your cousins and sister! At least you still have your parents close by so you didn't lose all your babysitters :) Did Steve and Crystal even get to see them before they left for Houston?

~Jen~ said...

Brianne,

Yes. Jeri and Brian purposely stayed behind to see Steve and Crystal. But only by a few hours. Steve and Crystal arrived at about 4pm and Jeri and Brian left at 6pm.