Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Congratulations Anthony!


Just a quick post to say congrats to Anthony. I can't remember if I posted this before but, at the end of his first year of Law School his GPA was good enough for him to get invited to join any of the 3 law journals at his school. He chose the Energy Law Journal. We were told it could take anywhere from 0-20 hours of time a week. It has been alot of work, but its time for a little reward. You may not be able to see it too well, but the picture is of the staff member page in the newly printed edition of the Energy Law Journal. I have added a red circle to show you his name. He has also just completed his first required paper for the journal. It is a 20 page paper, dealing with some nuclear issues and the laws that pertain to them. (don't ask me any more, I couldn't tell you much) He will also have another 20 page paper to do in the spring. While the completion of the journal's printing and his paper is great, what is most exciting is that last Thursday he interviewed for a student editor position on the spring publication and Sunday night he was offered one of the three available positions. I was confident that he would get the position as he is a hard worker, a good student and an excellent writer! We're so proud of him!!!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Congratulations Anthony! Isn't it nice to know that hard work really does pay off (most of the time anyway). Keep up the good work - you're half way there!