Friday, December 01, 2006

The final total is in! 10.4 Inches!!!


Bella and I braved the storm last night for a few minutes for a few pictures.
This is approximately 6pm last night.


At 6 AM this morning I went in my kitchen and looked out the window.
Do you see the snow piled up in the window?


Sitting in the back of the sleigh - both girl's new favorite food is snow!




Our house, covered in snow.

Well, after all the totals came in the news reported that we made a record for snowfall on November 30th with 10.4 inches! We didn't play outside for long b/c temps are still in the teens but we couldn't resist fresh snow this morning. I think we were only outside for 10 minutes, then inside for a hot bath! The snow was too powdery to make a snowman so we'll have to go out later.

Until then we'll stay bundled inside, watch movies, have popcorn, hot cocoa and soup!

Have a great day!


~jen

7 comments:

Crystal said...

How pretty! I remember that sleigh from your wedding, right? We got a little snow in Allen but nothing exciting. Your girls must have loved it.

Brianne said...

Whoa, that's a lot of snow! I'd much rather have that than what we got, but oh well. Looks like they had a really good time out there even if it was freezing!

-Laura- said...

Wow! You guys got way more snow than we did! I'm jealous! I love your pictures.

Sarah said...

By the way, I love your nativity thing across your window! Did you make it?

Sarah said...

I still can't believe how much snow you got! (I guess my comments are a little backwards!)

~Jen~ said...

Sarah, I made it at a super saturday in Allen about 6 or 7 years ago. I think I may still have the pattern.

Sarah said...

Jen, if the pattern is something that can be reproduced (and isn't too hard to fine) I'd love a copy!