


Five years ago today Anthony and I were married in the Dallas Texas Temple. It was such a wonderful and beautiful day, but it has been an even more wonderful and beautiful 5 years. Today my mom is giving us the best gift by taking our girls all day and all night so that we can spend the day together and just have fun. Both of us just want to relax so our gift to eachother is hour long massages at a spa. (I can't wait!)
Well, I had better go. I have alot to do this morning. I need to get the girl's things together to go to Grandma's - I am sure they'll have just as much of a good time with Grandma and Grandpa as we will on our day alone, so it is a treat for everyone!
Have a great day!
~jen
2 comments:
Congrats! Wow, you guys look soooo young! Sounds like a great anniversary - no kids and a massage?! I had my first massage earlier this month (for my birthday) and it was heaven. Hope you had a great day!
Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding photos!
Post a Comment