Thursday, December 14, 2006

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

...a baby with an ear infection!

Okay, okay, Anthony DIDN'T give me a baby with an ear infection but that is how the song goes. Natalie DOES have an ear infection and I did spend 2+ hours yesterday at the doctors office and pharmacy trying to get her taken care of. The doctor's office wasn't the problem it was the pharmacy. So SLOW! And when I DID get my medicine they hadn't run the insurance on it so then I had to wait longer. Oh, and I get to go back today because they couldn't give me one of the meds for 2 reasons, 1 the doctor didn't specify a 30 day supply (it was for Zyrtek) and 2 - they have to fax a form to the doctor to fill out for insurance to pay for it. What is up with the insurance companies questioning what the doctor's diagnosis is?

Anyway, she's on meds now so it should all clear up quickly. If it isn't any better or is getting worse by tomorrow they said I could bring her in with me to Bella's 3 year check up and the docs would look at her again. I'm sure they're hoping I don't bring her back because she starts screaming every time a doctor walks into a room - I hope that phase passes!

Merry Christmas, and don't forget to call Santa (see the P.S. on my last post).

~jen

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Yuck. A sick baby is NO fun, and neither is going to the doctor's office or the pharmacy! I'll probably jinx myself for saying this, but luckily Ben hasn't had an ear infection yet. I hear it can get pretty bad though. I hope the meds work fast and she feels better soon!