Monday, December 18, 2006

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

...a 6:00 AM trip to Walmart!

I don't know about the rest of you but this isn't a totally unheard of thing for me. It started when I was working and Isabella was going through a phase where it was really hard to grocery shop with her. To solve that problem I started getting up at 5:30 or 6 AM on Saturdays to do my grocery shopping alone. You do have to dodge the boxes and sometimes not everything is there as they are in the middle of restocking, but I seem to forget less and go faster. So considering I have A LOT to do today in order to be ready to drive to Texas tonight I decided it would be better to get that done early and by myself than to try to do it in the middle of the day with both girls. So, its 8am and I've been to Walmart, I've cleaned out and vacuumed my car, done the dishes, made breakfast for everyone and I'm ready for a nap!

Have a great day!

~jen

No comments: