Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Q is for...

Isabella's preschool was at our house today. I was a little bit worried about what I was going to do with the letter 'Q' but it turned out to be the best one yet. All the kids were really good and really involved.


So here is what we did!


Played pin the "tail" on the 'Q.'


We made quilts by gluing fabric to paper.


Made crowns for "Queens."

This last picture is one I just wanted to share. I finally took the pictures that I had taken in November and put them in this frame. I've had the frame since May and was just waiting for some good pictures to put in it. I knew back in November that I wanted to use this frame for these pictures, but never did anything with it. So last week I did it and I love it! Its hanging in my kitchen.

4 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

Wow! That's pretty creative. Such cute ideas!

Crystal said...

I love Isabella's hair. I've always thought she had such long pretty hair and you always have it "done". I'm pretty impressed.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for preschool. I am totally writing down your ideas in my journal for when Emme is big enough. Keep posting your other preschool activities! I love it!

The frame is really cute too - I like how you did smaller pictures of the girls for matting!

Brianne said...

"Q" would be hard to find activities for! Your picture collage turned out so cute - that's a cool frame. All those pictures were so good, it must have been hard to choose!