Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Wishing you a very happy and love-filled Valentine's Day!

Love,

The Craiker Girls

3 comments:

Seable Family said...

Cute picture!

Jennifer - I was going to ask you, where did you order those wooden letters from? (the ones in your girl's room) You said before that you ordered them from a website.

~Jen~ said...

http://www.woodlandmanufacturing.com/DEFAULT.htm

Marcia here is the website I used. They are unfinished but very reasonable and painting is simple. They have alot of different fonts as well. I believe I ordered 8 inch letters and I order the thinnest wood. My girls go through a stage when they first get tall enough to reach them (Natalie is in it now) where they break a few, but they've always broken clean so it is easy to repair with glue. Each name has 2 broken letters but you can't tell.

Brianne said...

What a cute picture of your girls! Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!