Saturday, February 17, 2007

Isabella's Date with Grandpa

Friday night was the re-scheduled Daddy/Daughter dance. Since Daddy couldn't go, Isabella went with Grandpa. She had a GREAT time! My dad said that she either sat in his lap at the tables or wanted to be carried when dancing - I'm sure his back was hurting! He also said she wouldn't smile in the pictures at the dance, I guess she got a little shy. They made crafts, colored pictures, had cookies and juice (a lot of juice!), and of course - they danced. Dad said as they got in the car she said to him, "Grandpa, thank you for my date." Thanks for making it a great night dad, we appreciate it.


Isabella all ready for her date.

A new hair style. She wouldn't let me curl her hair like I did for her date with Daddy so this was our compromise. You'll notice in other pictures that she doesn't have any bangs - she is refusing to have them anymore, technically they're still there, but there is A LOT of hairspray holding them back.



She couldn't keep her feet still while waiting for Grandpa to arrive.

As any good date would, Grandpa brought Isabella a rose.

Already for their big night of dancing!


4 comments:

Crystal said...

How sweet! I miss your family so much. You all need to move back!! Tell your parents I said hi.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish I lived closer to my parents - you are so lucky!

Ku'ulei said...

How SPECIAL! I'm sure this night will bring her great joy and fond memories her whole life. She looks adorable by the way and WAY TO GO on all that hair! She looks so grown up. :)

Brianne said...

What a pretty little girl! It's so cute how excited she was about the whole thing, and what a great date your dad makes!