Okay Laura, I'm responding to your question. Here it goes!
1. Dishes. I admit it, I HATE doing the dishes. I wish someone else would do them. I love a clean kitchen but wish there were just a kitchen fairy to take care of that job!
2. Changing crib sheets. Why does it have to be so hard?
3. Folding and putting away laundry. But its getting better because Isabella has chosen this to be her favorite chore, and although she's not that great at folding yet she's GREAT at putting things away - but why does she have to do it one item at a time?
4. Ironing. Seriously, can't they come up with a fabric that looks great and doesn't wrinkle?
5. Paying bills. Why do we have to pay for that stuff anyway?
But, I thought I would add to this list and include this:
My top 5 MOST favorite chores to do.
1. Changing my sheets. I do all my laundry on a weekly schedule. Tuesday is sheets day, and it also happens to be my favorite night to crawl into bed. I read once a suggestion that when you change your sheets you spray your mattress, mattress pad, sheets and each additional blanket with fabreeze. I love it!
2. Grocery shopping. Its shopping - what else is there to say?
3. Vacuuming. I don't do it as often as I should, I admit, but there is just something about a freshly vacuumed carpet that can't be equaled.
4. Throwing things away. I was going to put taking out the trash, but I really don't like wheeling it out to the curb, its just the act of getting the junk out of the house - it makes me feel better.
5. Cooking. I didn't cook alot growing up, but since being married I have found I really enjoy it. I am always looking for good recipes!
So what are your FAVORITES?
2 comments:
Great response!!! I'm glad you included some things you like to do. I posted mine after a particularly rough day, so I was in a bad mood and not thinking of the things I actually like to do. But I actually LOVE vacuuming. I love the beautiful lines that it leaves (except when Janelle makes "snow angels" on my newly vacuumed floor). I also love clean sheets - Febreeze is one of the best inventions ever!!! Wouldn't it be great if Mary Poppins could just come and visit maybe once a month???
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who lets the laundry SIT! Nordstroms sells a great dress shirt that you can throw in the dryer without wrinkle worries. Its a little more expensive but we see it as saving dry cleaning money!
Post a Comment