Cookies in the oven,
Snow falling to the ground,
heart-shaped pancakes eaten,
and Natalie is goofing around!
This is Valentine's day at the Craiker house.
It seems Isabella is always the first one ready, and today was no exception.

Money Papa Rogger and presents from Nana are so much fun!
My 3 Valentine's just before Anthony left for the day.
Isabella made Valentines and cookies for each of her friends and their families, and in the afternoon we delivered them to her friends and had a great time doing it.
Grandma stopped by with presents too! Money and candy-filled purses! Yum!
Later in the day we went to Wal-mart with our holiday money. Isabella bought headbands and Natalie got a BIG silky. She has a small "silky" that she loves to snuggle with - I thought the big silky might replace it, but now she's just carrying around both!

The next day we still had more Valentine's clothes to wear! Thanks, Nana!
I meant to take a picture of the dinner table, but I blew it. We had a family candle light dinner with stuffed shells, Caesar salad and French bread. We also had "Valentine's Juice" a.k.a. - sparkling cider. We let Isabella have some which was her first taste of carbonation. She didn't like it at first, then she convinced herself because it was juice and we don't let her have it often that she should like it, but she still winced with every taste. It was a great day! Hope yours was too! ~jen
3 comments:
I love their little valentine's outfits! Sounds like a very excited day!
Looks like it was a fun day! I love Bella's big red headband and your girl's little outfits, so cute!
How fun! Girls get all the fun stuff. You can't dress up a boy for a holiday - in John's words "that would be gay." They look so cute though!
Post a Comment