Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter


Me in 1982. I had had a bath and was ready for bed, but couldn't resist jumping in again.


Natalie, today. She had had her bath and was ready for the day. Apparently she couldn't resist either, and I wasn't fast enough to stop her.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

How funny! I never reliazed how much Natalie looks like you. I just thought that both girls looked so much like their daddy. But seeing you at that age, you look similar to Natalie. Cute!

Brianne said...

That's hilarious! It might not have been so funny right in the moment, but at least you got a fun picture out of it. I think they both have a lot of their mother in them!

Malinda said...

Happend to us too... a couple of times. Natalie looks like s clone of you. I never saw it before.

-Laura- said...

That is SO FUNNY!

Emily said...

This is hilarious. So funny, glad you got a picture.

Sarah said...

I agree, you look SOOOOO much like Natalie! How cute.