Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Too Grown Up


Last week while Nana was visiting Isabella decided that since Nana took a shower in her bathroom she ought to take showers too. Ever since then she has refused to bath (unless it is a bubble bath at night) and insists on taking showers. I don't really mind, it is faster, she does it all on her own unless we're washing her hair - but since when did a 3 year old opt for a shower rather than a bath? She's just getting too grown up for her own good!

3 comments:

Tori said...

P.S. I know this is very delayed, but I just wanted to say that I am so glad you guys love Children's Video Songbook! I just reread the comment you left a while ago and realized I never said anything about it! Believe it or not, Ry's had people from all over recognize him from that video! Funny, huh? Anyway, your girls are so cute, I especially love the hurt finger story. :)

Crystal said...

I love the picture. She looks very grown up there.

Sarah said...

I can't believe she wants to shower!!! Kathryn doesn't care much for water pouring over her face like that. She does look so grown up!