Thursday, May 03, 2007

2nd Year Down, 1 To Go!

Sorry, no pictures today, but we're taking a day trip to Oklahoma City today so I'm sure I'll have some tomorrow or Saturday to post.

I just HAD to come post a congratulations to Anthony. Tuesday morning he completed his 2nd year of law school - WHICH MEANS HE'S A 3L!!! 1 more year to go!

It is all so exciting to think that next year at this time we'll be preparing for graduation and to start "real" life, as I call it - of course there is that pesky bar exam to pass first.

This semester I think has been the worst yet of Law School, but Anthony assures me that next semester will be even worse. Oh, well, I'm just glad to have him home now for the entire summer. He does have a summer job, of course, but no more late nights studying for him and nights alone for me. He's not doing any school work outside of his job so 9-5 and home again! YEAH! We're all so excited.

So, congratulations sweetie! I am very proud of you and, like you, am SO GLAD this year is over!

I Love you.

~Jen

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Congratulations!!! I remember those days. I think the last year went by the fastest, but maybe that's just because I had Ben to keep me company. It will be so nice to really have Anthony home at the end of the day...enjoy your last summer before "real life" starts :)

Crystal said...

Congratulations Anthony!!