Saturday, May 12, 2007

BLOGGERS GET TOGETHER

We blog together, now lets play together!

When: Friday May 25th
Time: 10:30am
Where: Aviator Park in McKinney (let me know if we need to post directions)
What to bring: You, your kids and your camera (you know we'll all have to blog about it)

*If it rains we will meet at McDonald's. (I will post the location of the nearest McDonald's later)

So, mark your calendars, and plan to be there! Please leave a comment and let me know if you'll be able to come.

Hope to see everyone there!

16 comments:

Malinda said...

Sounds like fun! Wish that I could be there. A little too far for me to drive :)
Have fun!

Emily said...

I'll be there!

-Laura- said...

Sounds fun! I'll be there!

Crystal said...

I've been thinking about doing a blogger party. I'm so glad you be in town. I haven't seen you in forever!!! I'll be there!!!

Sarah said...

I can't promise just yet, but I will try. When it is closer, I will let you know for sure!!

~Jen~ said...

Great! I hope you can come Sarah!

Ashley Canady said...

I'll be there!! Sounds like fun.

Brianne said...

I'm seriously considering coming...am I crazy? It just sounds like so much fun and who knows when all the blogging ladies will be able to get together again. We'll see how I feel a week from now!

Mindy said...

I'd come if I were you Brianne! I am all about getting out of the house after I have a baby!
Anyways, I'll try to be there. Colin is done with school on the 24th, so as long as I can get him excited about it I'll be there. I just might let him bring a friend so he isn't the only one his age! He kind of has issues with that lately!

Rhonda said...

I'm coming! I will get directions from someone.

~Jen~ said...

I emailed Emily for directions and as soon as I have them I will post them. Anthony told me last night that our trip might be delayed by 1 day but that would put us arriving Thursday instead of Wednesday so it wouldn't interfere.Can't wait to see everyone.

Garland's said...

OK, I was gona come, but I forgot we are going to be in Vegas seeing Celion Dion. Sorry.

Emily said...

Jen, did you get my directions?

Sarah said...

So I will be there... unless something really important comes up, but I can't think of anything that would. I'm excited!

Crystal said...

I need directions too.

becki said...

jen, i'll be there with smiles and sunscreen this time!!