Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bloggers Playdate - Update(Directions)

Hey everyone, its just a few days a way, so I thought I would take a few minutes from my trip preparations to post directions and the location of the alternate site. I checked the weather for Dallas on wfaa.com and it seemed there is a chance of rain that day - so we may end up using our alternate site which will be the McDonald's on Eldorado and Hardin (I believe that is the closest cross street, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Oh - and a reminder on the date and time FRIDAY (25th) @ 10:30AM. Bring your cameras and suits for the kids (it is a spray park right?).

Okay, here are the directions.

Take the 75 into McKinney, and turn off on Virginia Exit.

Take Virginia West (under highway)

Follow Virginia to Custer.

Right on Custer.

Left on Virginia Hills subdivision (Bedford Ln.)

Right on Manassas Ridge

Left on Monticello Dr.

Follow Monticello to the end, park is on your left.


Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

~jen

6 comments:

Emily said...

Just a side note, you have to drive a ways down virginia to hit Custer... it will take a while.

-Laura- said...

Can't wait! Hope it doesn't rain. That McDonalds is crazy at lunchtime! (I'm sure all McDonald's are crazy at lunchtime.) :)

~Jen~ said...

Yes, all McDonalds are crazy at that time, but hopefully if we have to do that we can beat the rush by getting there @ 10:30.

Sarah said...

Does someone have an address? There might be a faster way for me to get there than going to 75 and back tracking (from my direction)

Emily said...

I don't have an address, but I do know it is in the Virginia Hills development... you might be able to find an address on the McKinney Parks website.

becki said...

jen, here are the easiest and quickest directions. take 75 north to 380 and go west. then turn left on custer, right on bristol and right on monticello and take monticello til it ends and it's on the left hand side.
380 has only a few lights while virginia has a million.
i was the enrichment leader and had to give directions ALL the time for mom and me! good luck