Truth be told. I've been sick in bed since we returned home. I was really tired when we got home Monday night but I just figured it was from all the traveling, so I got up as usual and went to my work out class at 5:30am Tuesday morning and halfway through the class I blacked out. I didn't fall over or anything, just a momentary black out, I sat out for about 10 minutes and then finished the class, but at a slower pace. Since then I've been taking it easy - real easy as the pictures will tell you.
Our suitcase still has things in it 4 days after our trip, typically it is put away the day after if not the night we return.
I have done laundry, it just hasn't left the chair and the only reason it made it to the chair was to make room for more laundry in the dryer.
Apparently Isabella's pajamas were in the dryer and so she had to pull everything out to find them and she couldn't bring herself to stuff the clothes BACK in the dryer (obviously they couldn't fit on the chair with the other clothes). And I was so out of it yesterday that I didn't even find this mess until this morning - I don't think either Anthony or I went into the kitchen last night after they went to bed.
Aw, the kitchen. We've been having very quick and easy meals and Anthony has helped a ton, but this is how it gets during the day as I have no energy to do anything past getting food for the girls.
Thankfully I'm on the mend. We actually made it to walmart today but that was followed by a two and a half hour nap for everyone. So, sorry for the delay in trip posts, I'll try to get those done by the weekend.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good. It is so hard being sick when you're a mom. When I am sick my house becomes a disaster and nothing gets done. Feel better soon!
JENNIFER! You poor thing! I had wondered where you were! So sorry to hear you are sick, I just got over a cold myself. What bad timing for a sickness, getting home from a trip is so stressful and labor intensive-- and to not feel good is even worse. Hope you feel better today and can put your house back together so then you can feel EVEN BETTER because I don't know about you, but being sick in a messy house is the WORST because you keep finding things to do but with no energy to do them! GET WELL! (Posting a blog entry is a good sign, hopefully the momentum will keep you a rollin'...)
Post a Comment