Okay, so this isn't the best picture - Natalie wouldn't put down her cup and was crying, but I had to post a picture of the girls in their new Sunday dresses. Nana sent a package that came last week, and the girls are always so excited to get things in the mail - especially boxes. The original dresses she sent were matching but Bella's was too short, and of course our store here didn't have that dress in a bigger size. So I had to post a picture so Nana could see the new dresses Bella helped me pick out. Part of the fun in having 2 girls is the pretty matching outfits you can do but, its getting a little bit harder to have them matching because Bella is now wearing a 5 and so in most stores that is out of the toddler section, but Kohl's still has some dresses that are in both sections.
Anyways, a big THANK YOU to Nana for sending a package and fun clothes for the girls. Our girls seem to get just as excited about clothes as they do toys - ESPECIALLY Bella. Go figure.
1 comment:
What cute dresses! I have a few of the matching shirts for Jake and Austin, but I love little girls in matching dresses. So fun!
Post a Comment