Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Take Time to Smell the Roses


Before Nana and Aunt Krystal left on Monday we took them to the Tulsa Rose Gardens. They are in the same park that I take most of my pictures of the girls, but the girls and I hadn't actually visited the rose gardens this year until this week. Isabella loved smelling the flowers and posing for pictures until she fell and scrapped her knee. Natalie enjoyed the water fountains, if we hadn't watched her carefully I'm sure she would have been in one of them. It is a beautiful place and we walked the entire park. It wasn't hot, but it was humid so we were all ready for a little air conditioning by the time it was done.

~jen

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Gorgeous pictures! I wish we had a park like that near by. You've all been very busy with family visiting lately...lucky you!

Emily said...

Rose gardens are so much fun to walk through. I am so glad that the rain worked around your schedule! You got some amazing photos!