Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Proud to be Americans

Here is a portion of the Craiker Girl's pictorial tribute to America.




Happy Birthday America!

6 comments:

Emily said...

super cute pics! I love nat's polka dot shorts!

~Jen~ said...

Thanks! Nothing like a little staged photo shoot!

The shorts she's wearing are actually stars, they're supposed to be like the flag, but you really can't tell unless you enlarge the picture.

Brianne said...

So cute! Love their patriotic outfits too. Good luck with your training and the 5k on Saturday!!!

Seable Family said...

Cute pictures. I love the last one!

-Laura- said...

Too CUTE! That last one of Bella is my favorite! So does she know the Pledge of Allegiance? I should probably teach it to Janelle one of these days.

~Jen~ said...

Laura,

We taught it to them in preschool last year. Each time they went they would recite the pledge at the beginning. By the end of the year they all knew it.