I LOVE Baked Lays. Seriously, I crave them all the time. Don't even dare to give me a regular chip anymore, THESE are what I want. I SERIOUSLY can eat an entire bag in one sitting (don't ask how I know that, just know that I do). This fact, and this fact alone cause me to...
HATE Baked Lays and all the calories they add to my life. Every week when I go grocery shopping I tell myself I'm not going to buy them, but every week it seems they end up in my cart! Then I decide to leave them outside in the garage on top of the bottled waters so I won't be tempted to eat them but it never fails, within 24 hours of returning home (some days I have more will power than others) the bag sits open on my counter so I can snack all day long! It is ridiculous! WHERE IS MY CONTROL?
Maybe I'll do better next week!
~jen
Maybe I'll do better next week!
~jen

4 comments:
I absolutely love them too. Especially the sour cream and cheddar ones. If I buy them, I will eat them all. So I just don't buy chips. They're too tempting.
Hey, at least they're "Baked" and a little better than the original ones. I have no self-control either, except instead of salty foods, I crave sweets all day long. Calories AND cavities...bad, bad, bad.
Hey Jennifer!
Elizabeth just gave me your blog address....very cute!! The girls are so big, I can't believe it. Looks like you guys are doing great in Oklahoma, yea!
The BBQ ones are my fave... they are so evil.
Post a Comment