
Remember Mr. Frog who died under my lawn mower 2 weeks ago? Well, it appears his family has had their revenge.
I went out today to mow my lawn for the first time since the said incident and....the lawn mower won't start. It sputtered, blew out white smoke, started, died....sputtered, blew out white smoke, started and died and then just wouldn't do a thing.
My neighbor came over (Anthony was at school) and tried to help. We added a little oil, added gas but nothing. It sounds and smells like its flooded but here it is 1 1/2 hours later and it never started up. Thankfully he was very nice and mowed my front lawn with his mower.
So, it really remains to be seen what is wrong with my lawn mower - maybe (fingers crossed) I'll go out there in the morning and it will start right up....maybe. But I'm sticking with the story that Mr. Frog's family found their revenge against me by killing what killed their family member.
I think it is worth noting that the frogs have seemed to disappear in the last week. Maybe they decided they'd had their revenge so they better move on.
Whatever the case, my lawn mower doesn't work and I still have a back yard full of long grass. Its just been one of those weeks, one thing after another and its only Monday.
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment