We had Natalie's birthday party this past weekend at the zoo. It was alot of fun. For her birthday Anthony and I gave her a zoo pass so we can go back as many times as we want. All of Anthony's family came in for the party so we had lots of people here to celebrate. All in all I think she had a great birthday - even though I'm not sure she really realizes what all the partying was for, maybe next year!

This is Sammy (her cousin), Natalie, and Isabella watching the HUGE polar bear swimming.Natalie and I riding the carousel, she was only happy for about 30 seconds of the ride, thank goodness we caught her on camera during that time.
After the zoo we came home and she opened her presents. She was a little over whelmed with everything and had a hard time leaving one present to go to the next.
1 comment:
The cupcake picture=adorable.
Post a Comment