
Cowboys kicker Nick Folk kicks the game winning 53 yard field goal with 0:02 seconds left in the game. (Oh, yeah...and he kicked it TWICE since the Bill's coach called a time out just after the ball was snapped for the first kick.) Also, it is worth noting that earlier in the game Nick Folk kicked a 47 yard field goal which was his all time longest kick until this 53 yard kick.

Maybe you are all surprised that I am a big enough fan to post about the Cowboys, but I am. I guess I'm revealing a bit about myself in this post. I believe it was in the 2002 season that I began watching and really learning about the game. Now I'm such a fan that if the Cowboys are playing I'm watching it whether or not Anthony is home, as was the case last night. Anthony called during the 3rd quarter to tell me he was on his way home to which I replied, "To watch the massacre." If you didn't watch the game, the Bills were just stomping on the Cowboys. Romo threw 5 interceptions! It just was not a good game for us. Anthony scolded me for my lack of faith and said he was coming home to help cheer the boys to a win. I was doubting Thomas right up until the end, but I must say it was one of the most exciting endings to a game that I have EVER watched. And, of course, the Cowboys won! I'm surprised our kids stayed asleep with all the screaming that was going on when we won. We're 5-0!
1 comment:
That was pretty exciting! You sound like my mom who is also a big cowboys/football fan. I just watched the end when I heard John yell, "no way!" from the other room.
Post a Comment