You are amazing!!!! I can believe how good you are at this. I am working on a family blog and I stink!! Anyways I just want to let you know that you are great. By the way I was wondering if you wanted to work as a babysitter. I saw an add in Owasso and they want a stay home mom and I thought of you. Anyways whenever I finish with my blog I'll let you know. p.s. your girls are so cute!!
YEAH! You're starting a blog! Just call me if you have any questions about how to do it. Once you get used to it is quite simple.
As far as the babysitting goes - I am actually already doing some babysitting twice a week for Carlene Boden. It is fun, but it tires me out to have the twins! I can't imagine having that in real life!
Let me know when you get your blog set up or email me and I can help you.
This was done using another program (photoshop elements)and then saved as a jpg file. Then it I just down loaded it to my blog just like a normal picture.
5 comments:
You are amazing!!!! I can believe how good you are at this. I am working on a family blog and I stink!!
Anyways I just want to let you know that you are great. By the way I was wondering if you wanted to work as a babysitter. I saw an add in Owasso and they want a stay home mom and I thought of you.
Anyways whenever I finish with my blog I'll let you know.
p.s. your girls are so cute!!
I meant "I can not believe how good you are"
Cristina,
YEAH! You're starting a blog! Just call me if you have any questions about how to do it. Once you get used to it is quite simple.
As far as the babysitting goes - I am actually already doing some babysitting twice a week for Carlene Boden. It is fun, but it tires me out to have the twins! I can't imagine having that in real life!
Let me know when you get your blog set up or email me and I can help you.
how did you do this? It's so cool.
Cristina,
This was done using another program (photoshop elements)and then saved as a jpg file. Then it I just down loaded it to my blog just like a normal picture.
Post a Comment