Okay, so her outfit does not fit the title....but this is all about hair. It so reminds me of the 80's, or early 90's rock star looks. It has become my favorite hair style on her lately...probably b/c all she'll allow me to do lately is pull a very small portion back with a clip. At least this way I got a little creative with her hair. I also love it b/c we have early morning church and so I just don't have time to spend on her hair when we're all rushing out the door. This is just about 12 braids at night with lots of styling stuff in her hair and then you just take out the braids and shake her hair and we go. She thinks she's hot stuff with her hair like this and wants it done almost every time I was her hair. As she says, she loves to be stylish!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Isabella the ROCK STAR
Okay, so her outfit does not fit the title....but this is all about hair. It so reminds me of the 80's, or early 90's rock star looks. It has become my favorite hair style on her lately...probably b/c all she'll allow me to do lately is pull a very small portion back with a clip. At least this way I got a little creative with her hair. I also love it b/c we have early morning church and so I just don't have time to spend on her hair when we're all rushing out the door. This is just about 12 braids at night with lots of styling stuff in her hair and then you just take out the braids and shake her hair and we go. She thinks she's hot stuff with her hair like this and wants it done almost every time I was her hair. As she says, she loves to be stylish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow...I just do one big french braid on Kayla. Go you for doing twelve! And I must agree, this is a great time saver!! She looks great!
So cool, Bella! I can't believe how much hair this girl's got or how you ever have time to manage it!
I do this to my hair sometimes, it's totally Texas, and I love it. She is so in style!
I love her hair, always have. She has such long beautiful hair.
Post a Comment