I cannot believe our Bella will be 4 on the 10th of December.
It seems like just yesterday when this picture was taken. (I think she was 2 months old. )
It seems like just yesterday when this picture was taken. (I think she was 2 months old. )
I thought I had finally accepted it when she turned 3...
...she's growing up. She is really not a baby anymore - she's going to be 4.

For those of you who have been patiently waiting (that means you Nana),
here is a birthday list for our big girl!
Disney Princess Barbies
Puzzles (she's very good at them around 25-50 pieces)
Color Wonder (there is even a Princess set)
Coloring books and supplies
Books
Hannah Montana Shirt or Pajamas
High School Musical Shirt or Pajamas
Hannah Montana TV Soundtrack
High School Musical (1) Soundtrack and DVD
Princess Diaries DVD

For those of you who have been patiently waiting (that means you Nana),
here is a birthday list for our big girl!
Disney Princess Barbies
Puzzles (she's very good at them around 25-50 pieces)
Color Wonder (there is even a Princess set)
Coloring books and supplies
Books
Hannah Montana Shirt or Pajamas
High School Musical Shirt or Pajamas
Hannah Montana TV Soundtrack
High School Musical (1) Soundtrack and DVD
Princess Diaries DVD


3 comments:
That's coming up quickly, which means mine is too (could I really be turning 28?)! I think Bella turning 4 is even more shocking though. Where does the time go? She's such a doll, but definitely not a baby anymore!
Oh my goodness, what a cute baby picture!
Brianne, you and I are almost the same age then! I will be 28 on the 27th.
I know what you mean. Janelle will be 5 in a few weeks and I can't believe it. I can't possibly be old enough to have a 5-year-old. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment