This picture of Bella cracks me up! She looks like she levitating. She was jumping, but her hair and dress don't look like she is, so it just looks like she's floating in air. The funny thing is that Bella does not jump, seriously this girl can hardly get her two feet off the ground. I couldn't believe it when I saw this picture. I KNEW she had jumped but I wondered if they had done something digitally to make her be higher than she was. They assured me they hadn't. 
I love this picture of me and my snuggly Natalie. Yes, she's feisty and can be very cranky, but she is also a little snuggler.

I had to add this last one of the 3 of us b/c we all had our hats on. I didn't get this one b/c Natalie was screaming and Bella had kind of a blank look. But I still like it.
There should be 1 more Halloween post coming, and then on to the next holiday!
~jen
5 comments:
Jen, your halloween photos are adorable, I love the witch costumes. Did you get your photos at the Picture People again? I guess I really need to go there one of these days. I love the white background, that is my favorite thing to pick when we get our photos. It's schnazzy! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!
Yes, these were picture people again. I can't resist the FREE coupon. You can literally go in and spend nothing and walk away with 1 8x10. That was my plan this time but I also bought 2 5x7s so it still wasn't bad.
What a cute idea! I love that ya'll aren't the traditional witches in plain black. I like the color! Cute pictures.
You guys are too cute. You could have fooled me though. In that third pic, where Natalie is screaming, I actually thought she was laughing.
Very cute! It totally looks like Bella is levitating...how funny!
P.S. I've tagged you. Check my blog for instructions.
Post a Comment