I'll say it first - no I'm NOT pregnant. It seems I always jump to that conclusion when someone else makes an announcement. But this is really big.
I call it "Our Good News" b/c a few weeks back on a day I was particularly depressed I said to Anthony, " I just need some good news." Since September we seem to have stumbled on some major bad luck and seem to have had negativity thrown at us left and right. But today we got our good news.
Today - ANTHONY GOT A JOB OFFER! We're so excited and are 99.9% sure that he will take it. Basically that means unless something else comes up in the next 24 hours which we're not expecting we'll be accepting the position tomorrow morning. The job doesn't start for over 6 months but it is such a relief to know that upon graduation in May WE HAVE EMPLOYMENT! It also takes so much stress off of Anthony's shoulders so he can concentrate on finals, next semester of classes and studying for the Bar Exam.
We're so excited and so grateful for our good news! Its made my day, my week and my month!
~jen
14 comments:
Congrats! I know what a relief that is...how exciting. Does this mean you're staying in Tulsa for awhile or somewhere else???
Oh yea! That really IS a relief! Congrats! Is it in Oklahoma?
Oh, I forgot. Its in Oklahoma City.
YAY!!! I"m so excited for you guys! we are having a party for sure! ok...don't you just want to go spend some money now?! let's go!
Congratulations to you guys! I just found your comment in my blog. It's good to hear from old friends.
(Lacey McMurry)
Yay!!! I'm so glad that worked out for you guys. I guess this means you'll be leaving us though. Sniff sniff.
Yes, but not until June or August. We haven't decided if we'll leave right after graduation or stick around until after the Bar.
Congrats!!! That's great news! Pass along our congratulations to Anthony too!
Congratulations!! That is a huge relief! Travis and I both had jobs waiting after graduation and I remember the gratitude and peace and SANITY that brought. CONGRATS again!
Congrats! That is great news. So what kind of law will Anthony be doing?
That's not good news! That's GREAT news! Congrats! What a relief! My niece, Natalia, now lives in Oklahoma City with her husband and two kids and they love it! How fun for your family!
YEA!!!!!!!! That is SO wonderful! The next step has been laid out for your family. That must be a huge sense of relief and comfort. CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATS! What great news to you and your family! Happy Day!
♥
Congratulations! I still remember the relief of just approaching interview time- knowing there is an end in sight! Way to go you two!
Post a Comment