While we were decorating our Christmas tree a few weeks ago Natalie really got into hanging the ornaments on the tree. The only problem was that she hung EVERY ornament she was given in the same spot. At one point I believe that branch had 6 or 7 ornaments on it and we, of course, had to redistribute. Even after fully decorating the tree and stepping back to see our beautiful tree we didn't see that this branch still had 3 ornaments hung virtually right on top of each other. Since noticing it I have probably thought a hundred times about spreading them out on our tree but I can't do it. Every time I look at this one little branch I think of how excited Natalie was that night when we decorated the tree - and that memory makes me smile.
So, on our tree, this one little branch houses 3 little ornaments. One on top of the other, and it is my favorite branch of the tree.
Merry Christmas!
~jen
2 comments:
Very cute. I've still been putting off decorating our tree, but I'm sure we'll have lots of branches like that too.
I've been putting off the holiday decorating also-- your branch is precious!
Post a Comment