Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Details

Alright, so its out. I am pregnant again. Craiker baby #3 is on its way.

This was a bit of a shock for Anthony and I. We found out that I was pregnant the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. It was a little scary at first because you see Anthony is scheduled to take the Bar Exam on July 28th and 29th and I am due on July 26th! Now, I guess you can say we are still nervous and scared for the timing but - what can you do? It will all be fine, and I must say we are truly excited to have a new little child joining our family.


Daddy wants a boy, and Bella tells me almost everyday that she needs a brother because she doesn't have one of those! Natalie, well, she just doesn't quite understand yet, but Bella assures me that she wants a brother too. I think I'd like a boy for Anthony, but in the end all any of us want is a healthy baby - girl or boy. The doctor tells us that we should know in about 1 month.


As of today I am 12 weeks pregnant. I had some problems with feeling sick at night, but I never did throw up. I just felt awful. Now I'm feeling alright - except am a bit annoyed at how big I am already! I mean seriously! I look like I'm about 20 weeks pregnant! I guess I thought b/c I've gotten in shape and am still working out that I would avoid showing for a while. This is the soonest I have shown. Many of my friends who have 3+ tell me that for them the more children they had the faster they showed - this just seems ridiculous to me. I mean, the baby is the size of a lime why would I be THIS big?! With Natalie I didn't even show until week 18 - I was hoping for the same this time around, but I guess I'm not going to be that lucky again.

(Bella took this picture of me 2 days ago. I think I may be arching my back a bit so I may look bigger - but probably not, I just can't believe how big I am!)

It is going to be a busy 7 months for us with Anthony's last semester, planning a move, graduating, studying for the bar, having a baby and taking the bar - oh yeah and then actually moving. We have alot of exciting changes ahead for us in 2008. It should be an interesting year.

Thanks for the congrats and well wishes. I am adding a poll to the side to see your opinion of girl or boy - and I will keep you posted on my progress.

~jen

5 comments:

Cristina said...

congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys especially moving to the Oklahoma City area:) It's going to be fun to have you around. Good Luck and take it easy.

Emily said...

Congrats again Jennifer. Isn't it funny how sometimes things like that take us by surprise?

Your belly is so cute!

I think it is a boy. My ben was a small baby, but made my stomach stick WAY out. He must have been wedged up in there somehow-- who knows! Congrats again!

Shaneen said...

Wow! That is a lot on your plate! Hang in there!

Elly said...

Congratulations! I'm going to add your blog address to my link list, if you don't mind, so I can stop by more often. Good luck with everything!

-Laura- said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! And I don't think you look that big yet.