Its freezing outside. Windy and just darn right cold. Too bad I had it on my calendar to go to the zoo today - that got crossed off. According to the weather man we may get to attempt that on Saturday - but before then rain, freezing rain and sleet are on the menu.
So this morning my camera, and my husband, boarded a plan for New York - not to be seen again until Sunday night. As I sat here freezing I thought of the song, "Baby its cold outside." Then I thought of Anthony heading to NY and thought if I complained to him in that way he might say, "Baby its coldER outside."
I HATE it when Anthony leaves. I'm such a baby about it! I am lucky that he doesn't go anywhere often and that the job he will be starting in August requires little to no travel. I guess I would get used to it if he did, but I don't want to get used to it. Sunday night can't come fast enough for us!
3 comments:
I'm sorry it's so cold. We had a BEAUTIFUL day today! Definitely zoo weather. But I had a lot going on. Hopefully we'll go soon!
And I feel you about your hubby leaving. I have only been away from Shane for like 2 nights total and that's how I'd like it to stay! :)
Cold weather makes for a long day. Why is Anthony going to NYC?? Cute template by the way. What site did you use?
Hey...I'm a bachelor-ette, too! No fun! Hang in there!
Post a Comment