Questioning if the baby is a BOY baby or a GIRL baby. Well, at least we hope we only have 1 week left.
Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks pregnant. As I believe I have said in the past my doctor does a sonogram at each appointment and he told us that after week 15 he is typically able to tell if the baby is a boy or girl. I don't question his timing b/c I found out with Natalie at week 16 that she was a girl - so I see no reason, other than a shy baby, that we shouldn't know by the time we leave our doctor's office next Wednesday.
So today I thought I'd post a new picture of my every growing belly, and clear my poll so you can cast your final vote on boy or girl. So here I am in a picture taken by Bella. I guess it isn't a very good belly shot since I'm wearing a baggy shirt and pants - but you get the idea.
*Another interesting fact that you may take into consideration when voting is that this baby is also a tie breaker on the Brough side of the family. In April/May when my sister-in-law delivers her 5th baby it will be the 16th Brough grandchild. She is expecting a boy which brings the tally to 8 boys and 8 girls. In July when our baby is born it will then be grandchild # 17 and will break the even boy and girl odds. On the Craiker side of the family it is the 4th grandchild and right now there is 1 grandson and 2 granddaughters.
So place your bets and come back Wednesday afternoon for the outcome. I'll try and post as soon as I get home. (oh, and if you were curious to what the vote tallies were before it was 15 for boy and 10 for girl)
3 comments:
I'm excited to find out!
So I don't know if I THINK it's a boy so much as I HOPE it is...just to change things up for you. Can't wait to hear the news!
I hope it's a boy too, just because they are so intriguingly different than girls. Nonetheless, who doesn't love a sweet little baby girl in pink??? Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment