
I should have posted this yesterday as it was the TRUE 2 month marker, but I posted about Natalie instead.
Two months from yesterday....ANTHONY WILL GRADUATE!
Anyone who has ever supported their husband through school, especially any kind of graduate work, will understand that I cannot express enough my excitement at seeing this all come to an end. I am so ready to move on and be done with school. We have been married 6.5 years and he has been in school all but 1 semester and a few summers. I am so ready to have my husband home at a decent hour most nights. I am so ready not to feel like a single parent!
Of course graduation isn't the real ending to all of this madness. The Monday after he graduates he begins Bar prep courses that will go pretty much over the entire summer up until he takes the Bar on July 28th. And then after taking the bar we have the 2-3 month wait for results. Fun, fun!
But for all practical purposes after May 10th (2 months from yesterday) I can say that my husband is no longer a student. He will have earned his JD - and for that I am pretty darn proud and excited - the next 2 months can't go fast enough.
2 comments:
Those 2 months will fly by I'm sure. I'm so excited for both of you to be done with this chapter of your lives! Good timing too, I suppose, with #3 on the way. Good luck with all the upcoming changes!
Good for you! We are just starting this very long road. Tim is home pretty much every night for dinner so it hasn't been too bad. It has been more like a new job that requires some Saturdays to study but once he graduates and does residency then the real nightmare is going to start.I must say though that my kids and friends have, so far, made a big difference.
Post a Comment