This past week Uncle Steve, Aunt Crystal and Cousin Cohen have been visiting. This was our first chance to meet Cohen since he was born in November and we were so excited to meet him! The girls loved him and I think Cohen likes them too. He especially likes Isabella (I think Natalie would get a little loud for him sometimes). They leave to go home today and we are so sad to see them go! Now they just need to start keeping up with their blog so we can keep up with Cohen as he grows.
1 comment:
Jen, I LOVE what you did with your blog! I've wanted to do a background paper for awhile but have been too intimidated to start work on it. Yours looks great!
P.S. My guess is that you show earlier with each child! And you can't REALLY be showing that much more than me! I'll post a side view as proof! :)
Post a Comment