Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring 2008










Just making good on my promise to share a few of our spring pictures. Natalie never wanted to look at the camera - and when she did she would have her mouth wide open or something funny. Isabella has become an over poser and so I was getting really awkward shots of her - not very natural at all. I also couldn't get them to sit together and be happy about it for anything...some days are just like that I guess. I'd say out of the 102 that I took I like about 10 of them, but that is part of my strategy - if you take enough picture you'll get at least a few you like. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

They are beautiful! The girls and the pictures! :)

Brianne said...

You definitely got some great shots! I'm with you, I always take way too many pictures so I can get a handful of good ones. I think it's the best strategy when dealing with little kids. The girls look so cute as always!

Crystal said...

They turned out great.

Emily said...

Adorable, that looks like a great place to take pictures!