Friday, May 16, 2008

Bubbles, the solution to boredom.


We were bored yesterday. Natalie had woken up with puffy watery eyes and a very stuffy nose so we'd stayed home and inside all day. By 3:30 in the afternoon we were all antsy and needed to get some energy out. So despite the fact that I was quite certain that Natalie was suffering from seasonal allergies I made the decision that a good run around the yard would help cure the boredom. We had borrowed my mom's bubble blower for preschool the day before so I filled it up and let it run which resulted in 15-20 minutes of the girls running and chasing bubbles, just enough to get their wiggles out.


P.S. This is the bubble machine. It is awesome. If you don't have one and your kids are young enough to enjoy bubbles - get one. It just might be the best $9-10 you spend all summer long. It blows awesome big bubbles. We use it all the time at Grandma's house.


1 comment:

Scott Blog said...

I'm going to have to get one of those! Great idea to have fun and avoid the sore mouth from blowing bubbles!
Tina