YAY! congrats jen...it doesn't feel real to me yet? especially since they are already gone to bar prep. have a good day!
Congrats to both of you!
Congrats! What an accomplishment! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys...
Congrats!
Congratulations! Good job to Anthony! I admire both of you. Anthony for working so hard in school and Jennifer for great support you must have been for him. I am so happy for your family!Tina
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY! congrats jen...it doesn't feel real to me yet? especially since they are already gone to bar prep. have a good day!
Congrats to both of you!
Congrats! What an accomplishment! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys...
Congrats!
Congratulations! Good job to Anthony! I admire both of you. Anthony for working so hard in school and Jennifer for great support you must have been for him. I am so happy for your family!
Tina
Post a Comment