Saturday, May 31, 2008

What Isabella wants to be when she grows up.

It seems that lately we've talked a lot about what Isabella wants to be when she grows up, and not just want she wants to be but what Daddy or Mommy wants her to be too. Daddy thinks she ought to go to Law School and become an attorney like him. Mommy says school is important, but let her decide what and how far she wants to go with it - and maybe she'll want to stay at home with her children rather than have a career. Mommy's idea makes Daddy laugh because he says she doesn't ever need to get married.

Last night, out of the blue, Isabella came into the living room and exclaimed, "I know what I want to be when I grow up!....

....A NURSE, just like Nana!"

We told her that was a great idea and that she could do that if she wanted. I thought it was so cute that she wanted to be like Nana. Nana is Anthony's mom and Isabella adores and idolizes her. I had to share the story because I knew it would make Nana's day to hear this.

No comments: