Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Perfect Little Patient


This morning we got up very early and were to the hospital by 6am for Isabella's surgery. We were nervous about her reaction, so we spent the hour before surgery distracting her and keeping her mind off of what was going on, the nurse even dressed up her Pinky Bear.

She was taken promptly to surgery at 7am and we met with the doctor just after 7:30am when he'd completed the procedure. He told us that it had gone routinely and that we should be able to have her home by the afternoon.

We are now at home and the only trouble we're having is reminding her to stay down and rest, oh...and that she can't eat a hamburger. I hope the rest of recovery goes as smoothly!

4 comments:

Scott Blog said...

I'm glad everything went well for Isabella! I hope she recovers very quickly!
Tina Scott

-Laura- said...

Glad everything went smoothly. That's so funny that you have to remind her to take it easy...sounds exactly like what Janelle would do. :)

Cristina said...

I am glad everything went well. Also, I can't believe you are so close to having this baby!! It has gone by so fast(for me)...By the way I got the cake pan from Target but they don't have it anymore but Williams-Sonoma has it. I love it. It's such a great cake pan and you can decorate it in so many ways!!!! It's great:)

Cristina said...

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku5521752/index.cfm?pkey=cbkwcak&ckey=bkwcak

here is the link and look at the circus they made with the pan, isn't it cute?