Thursday, July 03, 2008

Exhausted

I don't even know what to say about how I am doing - but to say, I'm exhausted. As of last Thursday I officially felt my body slow down and now I wake up each morning so "gun-ho" about all that I am going to accomplish, but if it doesn't get done by noon then it just doesn't get done. It seems each day by noon I loose my steam. This is frustrating b/c I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!!!!

Today it was a trip to the bank, the post office, Hobby Lobby (okay I didn't HAVE to do that but it was for fun) and grocery shopping at Walmart. We left at 10 and were home just before 1pm and by the time I got home I was in pain, shaking and just sweating like a pig, b/c it is after all July. So....right in front of my children I ate a HUGE bowl of ice cream for lunch b/c I'm pregnant and I can if I want...so there!


We do have a bit of big news for this week though. We crossed a MAJOR thing off of our to-do list! Just last night we signed a lease on what will be our new home for the next year. See, here it is...

We're excited about it. It is bigger than what we're living in now by a bit and it is in the city that we wanted to be in. Now we just need to get the utilities set up, and Isabella enrolled in school and we're good to go. Oh, and speaking of "going" - we ended up having to rent the house a week sooner - so this moves everything up as well. THAT is why I have so much to do. We're now moving 2 weeks and 2 days after Ethan is born! The original plan was for 3 weeks and 2 days, that was crazy enough, this just might be insane! But, it does give us 2 weeks of settling in time before Anthony officially starts his job.

The girl's are fully healed. YEAH! They're doing great. Its crazy b/c they used to snore so loud each night and now - silence. Complete silence. I feel like I need to check on them to be sure they are breathing. They did tell us that it could be possible for us to see big growth spurts in them and I wouldn't be surprised for Natalie to have one b/c ever since she's been better she's had a bigger appetite and thirst than ever in her entire life!

Anyway - that is an update on us. I haven't taken many pictures, but that should change in the coming days and weeks. Stay tuned.


5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats! That move is CRAZY! But if anyone can pull it off, you can. How far away from your parents will you be?

~Jen~ said...

Crystal, We're moving about 1.5 to 2 hours away from mom and dad. Right now they are 2 minutes. It will be a big change for everyone.

Zach and Codi said...

What part of Edmond? Maybe we will be in the same ward. Give me what intersection you are going to be on. Hey, also, when you guys move let me know what time you will be here and I will come give you guys a hand moving if you need it and if I am not working.

Zach and Codi said...

My email is zachary.beck@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Wow...you are really getting things done around your home!! How fun for you guys. It is fun to see our little Jennifer doing so well!! ;)