Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Last Shot


Just thought I ought to take one last shot before this baby is born tomorrow. Somehow I don't think this picture really captures just how large I am. This belly has brought me comments like, "I have never seen ANYONE stick out THAT far!" I guess I'm overly sensitive about comments like that...and I will say that I am completely ready for those comments to cease. So, unless my doctor calls and changes my schedule, I will be delivering somewhere between 7:15am and 8am tomorrow morning. I'll try to get some pictures on here tomorrow evening.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Whoa, is it really your due date already? I'm sure this last week didn't go by quite as fast for you and you're more than ready to meet little Ethan. Good luck tomorrow... can't wait to see some pictures and hear all about it!

-Laura- said...

Why, oh why do people say things like that to a pregnant woman? Seriously...please think! As if being 9 months pregnant isn't hard enough. (I got some like that too when I was pregnant with Spencer, I can totally sympathize.)

Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to see pictures!

Crystal said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be checking for pictures.

Ashley said...

I cant believe its happening! Good luck with everything that your going threw right now.