1. Pay Bills
2. Balance Check Book
3. Finish programming new cell phone
4. Clean Bathrooms
5. Set up new phone, Internet and TV Service
6. Go to Walmart
7. Go to Pre-op appointment
8. Get Toe Nails Painted
9. Have a baby.
The funny thing is that this is NO JOKE. I have a little notebook that has my weekly and daily to-do lists, and although my list is a bit longer and split out by day - the last thing on my list is "have a baby." I've mentioned before that I am a list person but even I recognize that writing THAT on my list is a little over the top - like I would forget to do that!
4 comments:
Yea!!!! how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy. Congrats and good luck!
That's a whole lot to do in such little time!!!!! Especially being 9 months preggers! Good luck! You will have your hands full....good thing you have two big helpers!!!
GOOD LUCK!
Congrats and good luck with the delivery! Hope its an easy one :)
Post a Comment